VCCDC’s Homebuyer Education Workshops are held the 3rd Saturday of the month from 8:30am to 4:30pm. We offer this workshop, valued at $100, at no charge to you! We encourage all adults in your household to attend. The workshop will teach you everything you need to become a successful homeowner, some of the topics covered are:
- Renting vs. Owning a Home
- Managing Your Budget & Credit
- Understanding the Difference Between Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval
- Shopping for a Home Loan
- Working with a REALTOR®
- Understanding How Real Estate Agents Work and Get Paid
- Offer and Counter Offer Process
- Obtaining a Home Inspection & How It Protects You
- Getting Out of a Deal
- Maintaining a Home
- And much more!
To register you can also call us at 805-273-7800 or email us at [email protected].
To see the calendar of Homebuyer Workshop dates click here.