VCCDC’s Homebuyer Education Workshops are held the 3rd Saturday of the month from 8:30am to 4:30pm. We offer this workshop, valued at $150, for only $50/household*! The workshop will provide information on everything you need to become a successful homebuyer, some of the topics covered are:
- Renting vs. Owning a Home
- Managing Your Budget & Credit
- Understanding the Difference Between Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval
- Shopping for a Home Loan
- Working with a REALTOR®
- Understanding How Real Estate Agents Work and Get Paid
- Offer and Counter Offer Process
- Obtaining a Home Inspection & How It Protects You
- Getting Out of a Deal
- Maintaining a Home
- And much more!
June – December 2018 Workshops: Talleres de junio a diciembre 2018:
To register you can also call us at 805-273-7800 or email us at [email protected].
See the June – December 2018 schedule of classes below or click here.