VCCDC’s Realty specializes in serving first time homebuyers. But what exactly does this mean for you, the first time buyer?
VCCDC’s Realty pledges to provide excellent customer service to each client. We will:
- Provide a no-pressure setting. This is most likely the biggest purchase you’ve ever made! Our REALTORS® want to make sure you feel comfortable through every step of the homebuying process. Questions are always welcomed and encouraged.
- Keep you informed during each step of the process.
- Offer additional & unique services through our Home Ownership Center such as one-on-one coaching as well as HUD-approved classes that will help prepare you for the home buying process.
- Be informed about first time homebuyer down payment assistance programs you may qualify for and benefit from.
- Suggest multiple options and explain the pros and cons of each option.
- Intimately understand the areas around Ventura County in which first time homebuyers are most likely interested and qualified.
- Meet you in person when signing contracts and other documents and explain the content of each document you sign.
- Work as a team to ensure your needs are met and that your escrow closes in a timely manner.
As a first time homebuyer, we want you to understand the full cost and benefit of owning a home. We believe in the power of homeownership and we are passionate about helping you achieve your goals. We look forward to working with you and guiding you through the homebuying process!
For more information and to see if you qualify for first time buyer assistance, please fill in your contact info here and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.